- Assists in conducting farm trials for swine & poultry.
- Assists in formulating diets to expand existing ranges of animal food products, and developing new ones.
- Assists in monitoring feed formulations and rations to meet quality performance and animal health standards.
- Assists in preparing all related technical specification (raw materials and finished goods) for the commercial production of the feeds.
A. MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Preferably a BS in Agriculture major in Animal Nutrition/Animal Science
- With experience in a feed manufacturing industry is an advantage
- Preferably with experience in farm management setting or animal nutrition field
- With experience in conducting and reporting on farm trials for swine & poultry
- Has familiarization of formulation software and statistical analysis is an advantage
- Knowledgeable on basic poultry & swine nutrition
- Good writing and communication skills
- Can work under pressure and minimum supervision
- Computer literate