PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- Conducts grist studies for flour products based on crop quality, customer requirement and/or cost consideration.
- Determines the suitable formulation for flour and bakery products.
- Conducts assessment of wheat samples and flour additives.
A. MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Preferably a BS Food Technology graduate, or its equivalent / allied course
- With experience in a food manufacturing industry is an advantage
- With experience in process engineering and has background in Food Science
- Knows how to construct and interpret process flow diagrams
- With good interpersonal skills
- With good problem solving skills
- Can work under pressure and minimum supervision
- Computer literate