Service Engineer (Electrical Engineer)
- Responsible for Preventive, Planning and Corrective of all electrical equipment and facilities components and monitoring of wharf operations during discharging of grains from foreign and local vessel.
A. MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- A Registered Electrical Engineer
- At least 1-2 years work experience in Plant operations
- Must be familiar with the different electrical equipment and facilities
- Knowledgeable in troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair of the different electrical equipment and facilities, its parts and component (e.g. limit switches and sensor). etc.
- Knows how to use a multi-tester, megger tester, thermal scanner and tachometer.
C. SKILLS/ COMPETENCIES
- Knowledgeable with the following: Electrical testing and troubleshooting and interpreting electrical plans and schematic diagrams
- With good interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical and analytical thinker
- CAD and MS Office literate