- Combine ingredients in group I and mix at low speed.
- In a separate bowl combine ingredients of Group II.
- Mix ingredients I and II.
- Add margarine and shortening after flour is hydrated then rest for 1 hour.
- Using dough roller, break the dough for 60 rounds until fully developed thru window testing.
- Cut the dough into150 grams or desired weight.
- Make the dough in round shape-and rest for 20 minutes and cut into crust of desired design.
- Proof at 36 C -41 C for 2 hours.
- Place on the baking pan and bake at 180C for 15 minutes.